Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WHAT FOR SALE?: Local Farmers Markets

I heard about this poet in Seattle, named Meredith Clark, who writes poems for customers she meets at her local Farmers' Market. My friend thought it was a "nifty" idea [his words not mind], and I agree.

I just happen to live in a community that has one of the best Farmers' Market on the North Shore. Yes, the Marblehead Farmers' Market. You can read about it at http://www.marbleheadfm.com/index.htm.  I noticed that the applications are now on line for this season [June 12 to October 23, 2010] markets.

If you have a chance this season, I highly recommend dropping by the Middle School on a Saturday morning. I can't think of many better ways of starting my day. Until than you just have to be content viewing this video clip of the Marblehead Farmers' Market [courtesy of YouTube and mhlee2020]. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment